WWM participants introduce yourselves!

rated by 0 users
This post has 67 Replies | 10 Followers

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 172
Points 20,335

Hi, everyone,

I just wanted to answer your questions about the shuttle service for the day you're planning on getting together: there will be shuttle service starting at 12 noon on 9/9/09 and going back and forth from the Marriot to the Fine Arts Center all day and evening. This will continue through the showing of Local Color, with the last pickup from the Fine Arts Center happening at 11 pm.

Hope this helps!

• Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 31
Points 750

Thanks for the shuttle info Allison-

Is everybody bringing artwork samples to look at/discuss?
One of my supply lists said to bring some of your art.

Pete

• Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 18
Points 405

I just noticed from the Information sheet distributed today for WWTM that Cafe 36 is not open on Wednesday evening.  Mea Culpa, it used to be, but time marches on. 

For those of you who would like to join us for drinks and dinner before the film the new location could be Phantom Canyon , which is close to the Arts Center or one of the Marriott Restaurants.   Dealers Choice.  Can we hear from you as to which place you prefer?

Cynthia

Not Ranked
Posts 31
Points 750

Cynthia-

You're in CO Springs aren't you? I think everybody else is coming in from out of town and staying @ the Marriott.
Why don't we all meet in the lobby @ a given time and figure out where we're going from there.

Pete

• Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 18
Points 405

Sounds good to me Pete.  I have and Jacq, Phillip's cell phone and e-mail numbers.  If we don't hear from them on the forum re the change in venue, I'll give them a call. 

I don't have a contact number for Nancy Yu.  If she doesn't check in through the forum I'll leave a message for her at the Marriott.  I think that covers everyone who expressed an interest in doing this.  See you in the lobby of the Marriott at 5:30.  I have blondish grey hair and am about 5'7".
Cynthia

• Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 93
Points 1,310

Lobby at 7!

Phillip and Brenda

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 93
Points 1,310

Oops-5-5:30/  I must be excited!

Phillip

Not Ranked
Posts 31
Points 750

Great see you all @ 5:30, Marriott Lobby. I'll be the grey haired, 6'1", overweight, tired looking father of 3.
:-)

Pete

Page 5 of 5 (68 items) Prev12345
| RSS