WWM 2010 - who is going? 1 month away

rated by 0 users
This post has 8 Replies | 4 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 585
Points 7,115
KatPaints Posted: 22 Aug 2010 2:39 PM

Hi, 

The weekend is now one month away. I was wondering who is going.

I'm going are you?

I've signed up for Lipking, Anderson, and Quang Ho all portrait (though I might switch one of the later for a plein air workshop.)

• Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 6
Points 120

I am going but just for Demos - Richard Schmid, Morgan Weistling, Sherrie McGraw, and Burdick &  Gerhartz.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 585
Points 7,115

Last call, who is going?

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 20

Are you able to give me more info?  I am interested, but thought you had to sign up in advance.   I've never been and don't know what to expect.

Carolyn

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 25

I'll be there!

Focusing mostly on drafting (Ryder, et al), but doing the Quiller thing too...

My primary media is encaustic, so looking forward to spending a few days on the basics!

Any single folks interested in grabbing dinner together?

Cheers!

Kit

Not Ranked
Posts 6
Points 120

Good idea about dinner. Couple of other people were interested. We just need to figure out how to get together.

Tatyana. 

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 25

Maybe (for those who are there) we should try for a late dinner after the opening reception on Wed before things get too crazy, then go for a post-auction repast on Saturday night?

I'm happy to wear a size 20 brush in my hair and stand outside the hotel restaurant as a beacon!  : }

Kit

• Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 585
Points 7,115

Yes, you need to sign up in advance, however you can still email or call in your schedule. This has been taking place since April, it is really late, but you can still do it.  I think??  Go to aamastersweekend. (There is a .com afterwards, but email info causes issues here.) If you don't live in California, you will need to call the hotel directly and make your flight plans today.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 585
Points 7,115

Tatyana , I saw your photo online and love your red hair, so I will recognize you. Mine is (fake) reddish and wish I could get your color. My hair is slightly past the shoulder, I'm about 5'8"  and I look about 37 though I'm really not.

Lena are you coming?

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
| RSS