TAGS: Layering + dry brush

Showing related tags and posts for the Art Technical Q & A forum. See all tags in the site
  • Re: 2 dimensional brush strokes

    Antonin, are you talking about the depth of color or the direction of the brush strokes? It definitely looks like he has layered color and has used dry brush to finish. I'm not an art historian, just guessing at what it looks like.
    Posted to Art Technical Q & A (Forum) by Margo5 on 9 Nov 2009
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sorry, but there are no more tags available to filter with.