Indie GoGo campaign. Looking for help, support, and suggestions

This post has 0 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5
durty1 wrote
on 8 Aug 2014 10:54 PM

First I wanna say hello to everyone. I am new to the board here, so if this is the wrong place to post this I apologize now.

My name is Durty-1 and I'm an urban artist from Pittsburgh, PA. I have been displaying my art for about two years now, and in that time span my art has gotten into the hands of: hip hop legend KRS ONE, hip hop iconic figure Paradise Gray, Mr. Dibbs, 1/2 of Run DMC Darryl "D.M.C." McDaniels, Talib Kweli and graffiti legend Adam Cost. My work has also gotten recognition from Chuck D, Paradise Gray and Atmosphere.

This campaign is being done to raise $2500 for a studio that is getting built. I am converting my garage into a functioning studio. Having this studio built will give me the room to grow as a full time artist. Right now, all I have is a work space, and I need to add the proper ventilation, and lighting for what I create. Once this is completed, I will have everything in one area, and be able to work on multiple commissions at once, and work on bigger projects. 

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/durty-1-studio-campaign/x/8065169

Thanks,

Durty-1

www.facebook.com/durtyarts 

www.instagram.com/durtyart

www.durty1.com

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS