Arizona Artist

This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 450
Points 3,980
ArtDork wrote
on 24 Sep 2013 4:40 PM

Hi,

I was looking for a place to have my work critiqued and to get hints on how to improve.  In my search I found this site.  Looks really neat.  I notice though, that the forums don't seem to get much traffic.  Is there a certain forum that more people gravitate towards?  

Anyway back to introducing myself.  I live in Arizona, and am a 47 year old amateur/hobbiest artist.  The last few years I've focused more on acrylic painting then anything else.  I'm slowly seeing an improvement, but not nearly as fast as i'd like.  Somehow to me, my art continues to look amateurish-- which makes sense, but still annoys me!  

Outside of art I enjoy movies (love comedies!), books, running, family, travel, and pets.  I have 3 cats and 2 grown kids.  I'd love to get to know other art enthusiasts.

Take care, and please say HI anytime!

• | Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 75
Points 970
kjw1980 wrote
on 28 Sep 2013 4:00 AM

I think your art is very professional looking and kind of mystical. I can't wait to see more of your works of art. I am new here too and really enjoy looking at all of the great art and sharing my feelings about it.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 450
Points 3,980
ArtDork wrote
on 28 Sep 2013 11:30 AM

Oh, thank you, kjw!  How nice you are.  I too, have been very excited to see all the neat art and articles here.  It's been so fun. I have seen your name a lot.  You seem as excited about finding this sight as I am.   I can't recall right off hand if I've seen any of your art posted yet?  Did you post some somewhere or do you have a webpage you post to?  I do know you seem very helpful and super nice, and I'm glad to meet you!  BTW, my name is Cherie.

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5
raque766az wrote
on 2 Mar 2014 12:29 AM

Hi,

I am part owner of a boutique on 7th Avenue and Camelback and I would like to speak with you about the possibility of you hanging your work there.

Please give me a call to 623-204-8871.

Thank you,

Ro

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS