challenge CHATTER - 2013

This post has 3,268 Replies | 26 Followers rated by 10 users
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,906
Points 46,715
on 23 Dec 2013 10:53 AM

Sonia, thank you for the good Christmas wishes and for the lovely card.  We have a small tree/shrub here in Florida that looks similar called the Bottle Brush.

Merry Christmas to you.

Sam/Sammy     C & C Welcome

Visit my blog at www.artbysamh.blogspot.com

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 1,455
Points 29,275
wetpaperfan wrote
on 23 Dec 2013 5:45 PM

Sonia,   What a beautiful Christmas Card,   We also have a bottle brush tree next door and it brings lots of bees.   which is a good thing as I like bees.   I received your lovely summery Christmas card which is what I would expect from Down Under....  Hope your Holidays are cool and festive....

Kim,  Thank you for the lovely card,  with the cookies from last years challenge,   I love it looks delicious.  your dog is adorable.

Fred:   we have two dogs, two cats a parakeet,  and fish, does that qualify us for a home on Mars?   

MARSHA

Pastel Teachers' hands are usually chalk-full. (by Marsha Ross)

C & C Always Welcome

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 1,455
Points 29,275
wetpaperfan wrote
on 23 Dec 2013 5:49 PM

Sam,   the painting on the wall is a watercolor done years ago by a friend and she gave it to me as a gift,  I so adore it and the matting is amazing.   I will take a picture and post it one day...   but today I have to go and get my husband a new sweater and gifts for the dogs and cats.   

MARSHA

Pastel Teachers' hands are usually chalk-full. (by Marsha Ross)

C & C Always Welcome

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 570
Points 9,090
NealeyPea wrote
on 23 Dec 2013 5:58 PM

Fred ~ NO BEARS!!!  I still like your landscape; your wet-on-wet trees are especially nice!

Comments and critiques are welcome.

Nealey

It's not a photo, it's art.  ~ A Gal Named Sam

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 570
Points 9,090
NealeyPea wrote
on 23 Dec 2013 6:12 PM

Marsha, love your Christmas display!  I'll answer your question here before I forget!!  Yes, of course you may copy my Father Christmas!  It is not my original design, came from a magazine so there shouldn't be a problem.  If I knew where the pattern is, I would send it to you..If I can dig it up, would you like it?  I know only too well about the Holiday doldrums.  My mood goes up & down 'cause I'm sick of being Suzie Homemaker!!!!  Two more days & hopefully I can shut the door, blast the radio and paint!

Nealey

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 570
Points 9,090
NealeyPea wrote
on 23 Dec 2013 6:18 PM

Sonia this is a wonderful Christmas card!  Thanks for sharing.Big Smile Have a great Holiday!

Nealey

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 992
Points 14,430
B.J. Bailey wrote
on 23 Dec 2013 8:25 PM

Sonia, thank you for the wonderful Christmas card with the beautiful Australian wildflowers. I hope you have a joyous Christmas and Happy New Year.

Bonnie   C & C most welcome / appreciated

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 730
Points 12,300
Joyce Lydia wrote
on 24 Dec 2013 12:06 AM

Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday's to all!

Jen your landscape painting using WC's is great, I love the colours. it is beautiful, I love it.  Also the sketch of the lady with the pretty smile drinking her tea well done too.  A+ for both.

Nealey your wooden Santa is beautiful and I would bring it out each year too you should be very proud of it.

Sonia your wild flower are nice and will make a nice card for someone. 

Everyone here has shown their nice display of cards, I also have mine on display on a side table and will keep them for years to come.  Thank you  for sharing with me your card they have brought joy to me.  I'm hoping that you all receive my cards soon and maybe before the 25th there is still one more day. 

Good night to all!  Joyce

Joyce

All C & C's always welcome

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 643
Points 23,060
bernof wrote
on 24 Dec 2013 1:58 PM
Wee People explore a tunnel 11x14 mixed media

Blue Ridge Mountains Art Center

Southern Appalachian Artists Guild 

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 643
Points 23,060
bernof wrote
on 24 Dec 2013 2:02 PM

My Bears, Ruthie and I would like to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my artist friends

Fred

Blue Ridge Mountains Art Center

Southern Appalachian Artists Guild 

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,906
Points 46,715
on 24 Dec 2013 3:31 PM

Fred, more wonderfully textured rocks and a radiant, golden light illuminates the tunnel.  There must be a vehicle that runs through the tunnel since there are tracks.  Interesting, imaginative painting.

Thank you for the wonderful Christmas card.  I responded to it in the Challenge thread.  Merry Christmas to you and Ruthie and a happy, blessed, healthy and creative New Year.

Sam/Sammy     C & C Welcome

Visit my blog at www.artbysamh.blogspot.com

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 1,521
Points 24,405
Berkenstock wrote
on 25 Dec 2013 12:12 AM

It is now 12:05 A.M. Christmas day.  I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas.  We are going to my sons for breakfast(stuffed French toast) and to see what Santa left for the girls.  It will be a fun time except for all the excess carbs I will ingest.  Just the thing a diabetic needs but what the heck.  I hope you have as nice of a day as I will.  Got to go I have switches to count and coal to stack. Merry Christmas to some good friends.

How does Moses make tea??  Hebrews it.

Geri

C and C always welcomed

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 7,547
Points 51,920
Charlie Gunn wrote
on 25 Dec 2013 2:20 AM

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EACH OF YOU!

Charlie Gunn

C&C welcomed

http://picasaweb.google.com/cagunn0/MYARTWORK

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 678
Points 11,025
karend84 wrote
on 25 Dec 2013 8:10 AM

Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas.

Karen

C&Cs always welcome

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,932
Points 49,230
Turps245 wrote
on 25 Dec 2013 11:03 AM
Merry Christmas to all!!

Jen C & C's always welcome

Page 214 of 218 (3269 items) « First ...  < Previous  212 213 214 215 216  Next >  ... Last » | RSS