Challenge #25 - November 2012

This post has 245 Replies | 12 Followers rated by 4 users
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 1,003
Points 15,260
sandichot wrote
on 3 Nov 2012 11:54 AM

Hi Sairakazmi- Welcome to our group. I looked at your profile and am very impressed. A professional Artist and Designer who is going to do a piece of this month's Challenge. It will be interesting to see which one you select. We are waiting to see your work and hope you will stay with us long. We have a handful of artists who either stay here long or intermittently on and off but eventually all will come back or visit. We do make comment and critique if you want us to do. Just incorporate the C&C Welcome or Appreciated. I will wait for Sammy to welcome you and walk you through the steps of putting in your signature permanently on your post since I have done mine long time ago and my memory might not be correct.

Anyhow, I am saying for our group that we are very pleased that you are joining us.

Right Hug Sandi

C&C are welcome and appreciated.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 1,389
Points 22,395
Berkenstock wrote
on 3 Nov 2012 12:13 PM

Sairakazmi always glad to have some new blood to add to our little group.  Feel free to post your work and if you would like to have comments and critiques of your work just add C & C welcome and that lets us know.  We don't want to discourage people from posting.

How does Moses make tea??  Hebrews it.

Geri

C and C always welcomed

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,905
Points 46,650
on 3 Nov 2012 1:43 PM

Welcome, sairakazmi.  We look forward to seeing your work.

To have a permanent signature click on Edit Profile at the top right on this page (or any page).  Click on the tab Site Options.  Scroll down to the Signature section.  Type in you name and also, if you want people to comment and critique your work, type in C&C.

Sam/Sammy     C & C Welcome

Visit my blog at www.artbysamh.blogspot.com

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 7
Points 210
sairakazmi wrote
on 4 Nov 2012 9:33 AM

thanx alot you guys for such a heartly welcome.i was't expecting this much warm welcome.thanx alot again.i will try my best to get good place in this site.really loved the efforts you are doing for art.

saira tushbi  C & C welcome

Not Ranked
Posts 7
Points 210
sairakazmi wrote
on 4 Nov 2012 9:51 AM

i dont know where should i add  C & C welcome .em looking forwad to your comments and critiques on my work.please guide me for doing the setting.Smile

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,905
Points 46,650
on 4 Nov 2012 9:58 AM

To have a permanent signature click on Edit Profile at the top right on this page (or any page). Click on the tab Site Options. Scroll down to the Signature section. Type in you name and also, if you want people to comment and critique your work, type in C&C.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 4,004
Points 45,750
on 4 Nov 2012 11:13 AM

Sairakazmi, welcome to our group!

Alex

Comments and critiques are welcomed and appreciated.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 1,420
Points 23,115
C. Brown wrote
on 4 Nov 2012 12:16 PM

Hello sairakazmi! I haven't been here long but I'm finding it's a comfortable place to post your work and then discuss the yeahs and nays of your work.

Catherine Brown

C&C's are welcome.

(No digital alterations please)

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 721
Points 12,170
Joyce Lydia wrote
on 4 Nov 2012 12:33 PM

Sairakazmi, glad you are here and looking forward to seeing you post your challenge picture.  This site welcomes everyone and are happy to see even my mistakes..........................

Joyce

All C & C's always welcome

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 30
Nadine28 wrote
on 4 Nov 2012 7:48 PM

i like the still lfe it a try in watercolor o colored pencil

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 30
Nadine28 wrote
on 4 Nov 2012 7:50 PM

i like the athanksgiving still life..getting started

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,905
Points 46,650
on 4 Nov 2012 11:47 PM

Nadine, welcome to our little group.  I am looking forward to seeing your artwork.  The Thanksgiving still life would look good in watercolor or colored pencil.

Not Ranked
Posts 7
Points 210
sairakazmi wrote
on 5 Nov 2012 4:16 AM

thhhhaxn alot you guys .i did add the signature and  C & C welcome .please comment on the the work i have and will be uploading.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 1,455
Points 29,245
wetpaperfan wrote
on 6 Nov 2012 3:27 AM

Here is my contribution for November....

Mr Polar bear.  

I did two today...on yesterday.  I guess  i'm on a roll.  I need something to do to keep my mind off of the election stuff and the Sandy disaster .  They have me so down.  

colored pencil 5x8 Strathmore vellum.    I wonder if Fred wants to add a polar bear to his bears....    

MARSHA

Pastel Teachers' hands are usually chalk-full. (by Marsha Ross)

C & C Always Welcome

• | Post Points: 95
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 1,455
Points 29,245
wetpaperfan wrote
on 6 Nov 2012 3:34 AM

Hello and welcome Nadine and Sairakazmi,  This is a fun group and you will have a good time here.

MARSHA

Pastel Teachers' hands are usually chalk-full. (by Marsha Ross)

C & C Always Welcome

Page 2 of 17 (246 items) < Previous  1 2 3 4 5  Next >  ... Last ยป | RSS