Top 150 Contributor
Posts 321
Points 22,905
American Artist Staff
Editor
Brian Riley wrote
on 5 Mar 2012 2:29 PM

Hey Artists!

Use this space to discuss your entries, ask questions, or just find like-minded artists interested in Watercolor's "What Do You Love?" art competition.

Brian Riley
Managing Editor
American Artist

Watercolor
Drawing
Workshop

• | Post Points: 65
Not Ranked
Posts 8
Points 70
on 2 Aug 2012 1:22 PM

When we submit photos of our work, do you want to see the mats, or just the artwork?  (Can you tell this is my first time ...and that I'm excited?)

Robbie Fitzpatrick

• | Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 10
JasmineA wrote
on 9 Sep 2012 3:30 PM

Hi Robbie,

I believe you should only show the art piece. Why take away from the beauty of the piece with a matt

Jasmine Abrams

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 10
JasmineA wrote
on 9 Sep 2012 3:31 PM

Hi Robbie,

I believe you should only show the art piece. Why take away from the beauty of the piece with a matt.

Jasmine Abrams

Not Ranked
Posts 8
Points 175
geetap wrote
on 18 Sep 2012 1:28 PM

Just a quick question! I went through the payment and entry process and uploaded my image on July 28, 2012, but do not see it in the gallery, for the "What do you love" competition. How do I check that it was received and is being considered. I see only 8 images, and wanted to confirm that not all images being considered were being shown, when one clicked the "Gallery" button on the competition page. Thank you.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5
sharon1243 wrote
on 5 Jan 2013 3:18 PM

I submitted entries to this competition months ago, and have never received any information as to the results. I thought the final judging was to take place in December. Can you send me a link as to what the winning entries were and where I can view them?

Thanks.

Not Ranked
Posts 31
Points 255
on 24 Mar 2014 2:15 AM

Well watercolor is the greatest part of the arts with the help of watercolor we can make our imagination more real or practical. I love to use water color in my painting which make my painting more attractive or praising. Well according to me for the art competition watercolors are the good selection to compete your competitor. Smile

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS