It took a journey for me to reach my goal!

This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 25
Troy Roberts wrote
on 17 Jun 2014 3:56 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm Troy Roberts, an artist with a passion for portraits. My young years were not easy,especially after loosing my parents at age 8. Because I was the only boy of 7 children, I was forced to do something different. I picked up a pencil and never looked back. Drawing and painting is all I do, and I intend to do it for the rest of my life. My style is realism.I really prefer to draw and paint from life, but I also enjoy painting from pictures as well.

If you'd like to learn more about me and my work, you can check out my website @ troyartist.com

I am really new to the online world, so this forum thing is really new to me. Do you guys have any advice that can help?

Thanks for reading,

Troy

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 586
Points 5,105
on 17 Jun 2014 8:32 PM

Troy—

Welcome aboard! You are among a lot of other people who love to draw and paint. Feel free to post some of your work or ask questions.

When you post your work for a critique, I always suggest that people state something of their background. All that means is how long you have been drawing or painting and any formal training you have had. This is a big help in offering any suggestions.

Paul

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 25
Troy Roberts wrote
on 17 Jun 2014 10:54 PM

Thanks Paul.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS