Hejsan!

This post has 0 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 29
Points 250
on 2 Mar 2014 2:56 PM

I joined the forum last month but am still learning my way around, so forgive my clumsiness sometimes. For instance, I forgot to  introduce myself here.

My name is Dawn Yoshimura and I studied design at the California College of Arts formerly California College of Arts and Crafts in San Francisco. I have drawn and painted my whole life...and my favorite motif is nature--plein air landscapes. In between, I play with different media and subjects to keep learning and exploring.

I am an artist, and have always felt compelled to create and make things--even in my various jobs over the years, I always approach solving problems in a very visual way. Recently, however, I decided I want to become a professional artist, and need to learn the business of being one, as well as to really work on my craft and productivity....to draw and paint fulltime is my dream and need today.

So, you will see me asking some dumb questions sometimes as I learn, and hopefully giving some wiser and encouraging posts and tips to support the community here.

my website www.dyoshimura.com

I am also on facebook with a public photo album, but don't have a specific fb page for my art.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS