New to the forum

This post has 3 Replies | 3 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 35
drfaul wrote
on 30 Dec 2013 6:08 PM

Hi, my name is Dewey. I'm new to the forum, and glad to find a new group to explore different medium and art techniques. I've been painting watercolors for many years and am just not satisfied with the depth and luminosity of them. So, I am exploring oils for the first time and for my first two paintings, I am very excited how oils work. I'm sure after working watercolors for so long, the process is backwards, light to dark vs. dark to lights, but using similar techniques of glazing I am very pleased. I hope to gain some knowledge here from others using this new medium. Any suggestions are welcomed.

• | Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Posts 33
Points 235
on 20 Jan 2014 11:58 PM

Hello Friends!!

I am new to this forum and interested in arts. Here i have seen various art lovers and their motivational post so i keen to discover more art techniques and also wants to enhance my art skills. :)

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 610
Points 5,300
on 21 Jan 2014 2:17 PM

Hi—

You guys are in the right place. There is usually someone who is ready to answer questions or just share their enjoyment of art.

Paul

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 33
Points 235
on 2 Sep 2014 5:27 AM

Hi Paul

Well said, we are at right place and i have seen various interesting and innovative art streams here. I learn and adopt some of best art techniques from here and also read various art books which are quite interesting.

Thanks

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS