need to be in an artist circle

This post has 4 Replies | 3 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 25
on 24 Dec 2013 5:37 AM

Hi, i am an artist n i love experimenting with all kind of medias like pastel, oil, acrylics etc.

And i need some senior artists to suggest me some interesting art work.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 537
Points 4,485
on 24 Dec 2013 1:08 PM

Shalini—

You're among company. Most of us love to experiment and a lot of us have worked with many different media.

It would be best if we had more information about any training you have had and what you would like to eventually achieve. Also, it would be helpful to know what media you have worked with in the past and the media you liked working with most.

We have a number of members who have had long careers in art, some whom have been teachers. The more information you supply, the more help we can offer.

Paul

• | Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 537
Points 4,485
on 24 Dec 2013 1:55 PM

rsfloresart—

I'm not sure what you mean. 

Shalini asked for help but it was a very general request. I would like to help if I can. That is why I asked for more information — so that any of us might be able to offer more meaningful assistance.

Thanks,
Paul

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 537
Points 4,485
on 24 Dec 2013 6:00 PM

rsfloresart—

Thanks for your interest.

If you are interested in seeing some of my work, I would appreciate you taking a look at my website. I hope to include a third gallery of at least six additional paintings some time during 2014.
http://www.paulsullivanstudio.com

I have been a professional artist since 1956, at the age of 17.  Many of the questions and problems of our members I have had myself at one time or another.  I try to help when I can. As you know, we have a lot of members with years of experience who try to offer answers and general help whenever they can.

Thanks again for your interest.

Paul

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 25
on 3 Jan 2014 10:07 AM

Sorry i have been busy working these days. 

Sir i am glad about your concern.

I have been working with oil, pastel n pen and ink. Among all the medias i love working with pen and ink.

Thanking you hope u can help me futher.

Shalini

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS