Since I'll be putting up ref. photos soon for the Challenge, I'm experimenting here to see if I can
1) post 2 photos side-by-side
2) have a photo enlarge when it's clicked.
3) post a larger size but have it convert to smaller automatically. This first one is 1278 x 1357 pixels (17.75" x 18.847" H.) so I didn't think it would come through.
4) Another thing to test here is to edit after I post - perhaps a day later, and
5) also if I can edit the title of my subject if no one replies. (May not be able to if someone replies.)
These are 212 x 225 pixels (2.944" x 3.125") below...will hope to fit side by side. This is what it took for me to get them under
Now I'll try resizing it to a med size that I think is what will qualify for the uploading req.. This below is 596 x 635 pixels (actually diff. cropped photo - tried to be close to same as above); 8.278" x 8.819" for a total of 132k.
Now this above one was copied from the previous and resized in edit. Exper. to see if it will stay resized, will do in proportion (holding shift), and if I can then copy past from it and fit two next to each other...and if they will enlarge when clicked.
Kim T (Kim513)