challenge CHATTER - 2013

This post has 3,266 Replies | 25 Followers rated by 10 users
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 4,004
Points 45,750
on 20 Dec 2013 11:29 AM

Sarah, a very pretty painting of berries in the snow! Best wishes for a lovely holiday.

Alex

Comments and critiques are welcomed and appreciated.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,441
Points 71,415
on 20 Dec 2013 12:01 PM

Sarah your painting is amazing,oh,love it!

Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year for you,too!

Cristina

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,441
Points 71,415
on 20 Dec 2013 12:24 PM

Hello everyone,

Once again I want to let you know how much I enjoy to look at everybody's artwork,you guys are so talented!

Karen and Nealey your displays are so lovely!  I was thinking to follow your great idea..so here I am with my display with the BEAUTIFUL cards I've ever received! Thank you all!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Cristina

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,905
Points 46,650
on 20 Dec 2013 12:32 PM

Cristina and Karen, your cards are displayed so beautifully.  I'm glad that you both are enjoying them.  I still have the ones I got last year and will save this years, also.  They do bring joy and pleasure, don't they?

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas!

Sam/Sammy     C & C Welcome

Visit my blog at www.artbysamh.blogspot.com

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 643
Points 23,045
bernof wrote
on 20 Dec 2013 4:04 PM

On the way back to Mars, Bennie releases the Mars NSA satellite probe that will identify any humans that have love for animals and their fellow man and only those will be permitted to colonize on Mars 11x14 acrylic and watercolor

fred

Blue Ridge Mountains Art Center

Southern Appalachian Artists Guild 

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 406
Points 6,170
NealeyPea wrote
on 20 Dec 2013 7:50 PM

Sarah ~ This post will probably miss you.........beautiful WC of berries in winter.  I love your style!  Have a safe and enjoyable holiday!

Fred ~  I hope you and your bears come down from Mars long enough to celebrate the Season!

Comments and critiques are welcome.

Nealey

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 406
Points 6,170
NealeyPea wrote
on 20 Dec 2013 8:02 PM

Bonnie, Jen, Cristina and Alex ~ Thanks for your wonderful comments on my Father Christmas.  I Wish I had the energy to make more.....and if Marsha wants my Santa, she has a long trek to get to me!!  Marsha, you are in my thoughts.

Alex, "Letter Nerds" sounds like a good idea.  I'm a follower of the "pencil club" - same idea.  My grandmother passed away last June at the age of 104.  She and I always wrote each other  letters and notes.  I try to get the Grands to write Thank You notes, but my daughter is firmly ensconced in the Email Generation.  :(

Comments and critiques are welcome.

Nealey

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 643
Points 23,045
bernof wrote
on 21 Dec 2013 3:29 PM
Bennie and Ruthie leave Mars and travel thru the Bright Black Hole and land on the planet of Red people and is welcomed by an inhabitant 11x14 W/C

Fred Anderson's photo.
Remove

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 643
Points 23,045
bernof wrote
on 21 Dec 2013 3:30 PM

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 4,004
Points 45,750
on 22 Dec 2013 9:58 AM

Cristina, your Christmas card display looks so pretty!

Fred, I love your NASA probe painting and the picture of Bennie meeting the Red People. Bennie is the most non-judgmental bear I know - so neat - a holiday lesson for us all.

Alex

Comments and critiques are welcomed and appreciated.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 915
Points 13,235
B.J. Bailey wrote
on 22 Dec 2013 12:03 PM

Sarah, hope you have a good holiday. Your winter berries ( are they rose hips) make a wonderful winter painting.

Cristina, your card display is wonderful. The cards show up very nicely on the dark wood. Beautiful desk.

Fred, your story's by paintings are great. Your NASA probe is very thought provoking and I always love your cave paintings and this one from the planet of the red people has great complementary colours.

I hope that everyone is okay with all the stormy weather that seems to be effecting a very large area with ice and power outages. It has just reached up into the Toronto and Montreal area and a lot of that area is to be without hydro until Christmas.

Bonnie   C & C most welcome / appreciated

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 643
Points 23,045
bernof wrote
on 22 Dec 2013 3:54 PM

Change of pace,no bears 11x14 W/C

fred

• | Post Points: 50
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 1,455
Points 29,245
wetpaperfan wrote
on 22 Dec 2013 6:55 PM

Hello everyone

First of all I would like to thank everyone for their sympathies regarding our sweet Mingus.   I am still having a tough time with it because I know his brother is still out there somewhere....  and I imagine him have the same terrible time.
I also get very down during the holiday season and it becomes difficult for me to communicate very well.  I did well during November but now its harder.  
I looked at everyone's work and all of it is sooooo impressive.   and because I haven’t been online it would be too difficult for me to do any catch up for individual pieces. I enjoyed seeing  and reading everything.
I was very uplifted by the many cards I received from our card exchange.   I have them all out in a special place.  I love them one and all.  I did received a couple of others after I had taken the picture,   thank you.  I also thank all for the phone calls and messages and emails I truly did appreciate them.    Like others, the only other cards were from insurance  and real estate peddlers, and my nephew, (who sent me the flowers in the picture...  he is the son I never had...)  I will try to do better, and wish everyone a happy holiday, please be safe and warm....

MARSHA

Pastel Teachers' hands are usually chalk-full. (by Marsha Ross)

C & C Always Welcome

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 915
Points 13,235
B.J. Bailey wrote
on 22 Dec 2013 11:23 PM

Fred, great cabin in the woods. Your forest is very nice with the red and green and the touch of yellow along the shore.

Marsha, lovely card display. I like your stand at the back that holds the cards for easier viewing. The card exchange has been brought back the joy of receiving Christmas cards. It has been wonderful to receive everyone's cards. Very nice nephew you have sending you lovely flowers.

Bonnie   C & C most welcome / appreciated

Not Ranked
Posts 27
Points 750
callista2 wrote
on 23 Dec 2013 3:19 AM

Wishing everyone a very happy Christmas and New Year - love and good health to all.  Keep up the beautiful work.

Some Australian wildflowers for you.

Regards,

Sonia.

Sonia

Comments & critique will always be welcome & appreciated!

• | Post Points: 65
Page 213 of 218 (3267 items) « First ...  < Previous  211 212 213 214 215  Next >  ... Last » | RSS