challenge CHATTER - 2013

This post has 3,266 Replies | 25 Followers rated by 10 users
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 1,455
Points 29,245
wetpaperfan wrote
on 3 Dec 2013 4:20 AM

Catherine great workspace.   like Nealey I use the whole dining room,  we don't have company anymore so I confiscated it all to myself.  and have arranged it so that it would be impossible to move out now.   oppps...

Claudia, just take your time, ////  we all know the computer is out to get us all.   you will win in the end...and your treasured illustrated book will be a success.... and your family will love it.

MARSHA

Pastel Teachers' hands are usually chalk-full. (by Marsha Ross)

C & C Always Welcome

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 1,420
Points 23,115
C. Brown wrote
on 3 Dec 2013 9:05 AM

lol..yes, I'm fortunate to not have a lot of activity that is going to demand me moving my art materials. Over the last couple of years though, my entire first floor is beginning to look like my kitchen. I just scoot things over to make room for my meals lol.

Catherine Brown

C&C's are welcome.

(No digital alterations please)

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 643
Points 23,045
bernof wrote
on 3 Dec 2013 12:10 PM

AH Catherine, Your work area is fabulous compared to mine especially since Ruthie has taken an interest in painting. anyhow i manage here is my latest

Back on Mars ,Bennie and Ruthie ponder their next trip planet X or the Bright Hole 11x14 w/c gesso and gel medium

Blue Ridge Mountains Art Center

Southern Appalachian Artists Guild 

• | Post Points: 65
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 4,004
Points 45,750
on 3 Dec 2013 12:24 PM

Fred, another intriguing painting from the adventures of Bennie and Ruthie! Every time I read something about science and space in the news, I think of you and wonder if it will show up in Bennie and Ruthie's travels. For example, when the Chinese just launched their Mars mission, the article in the NYT made a big deal of the fact that most Mars missions fail ... I immediately thought of your cloud cover!

Alex

Comments and critiques are welcomed and appreciated.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,718
Points 44,775
Turps245 wrote
on 3 Dec 2013 3:11 PM
Fred, this is a very beautiful and peaceful painting. Looks like Ruthie is thinking if you can't beat them join them if she is painting with you! That is so nice for you to both share a hobby. Maybe you need to find a bigger space!

Jen C & C's always welcome

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 1,389
Points 22,395
Berkenstock wrote
on 3 Dec 2013 3:44 PM

Well I feel like an idiot but I need the addresses for those that want Christmas cards.  I went to start addressing the envelopes and found the file I was saving them in is all but gone.  I only have Karen, Sam, Alex, & Christina in the file.  What happened to the rest I don't know.  I must have been doing something wrong.  Sorry.  I will try and get my head out this time.

How does Moses make tea??  Hebrews it.

Geri

C and C always welcomed

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,718
Points 44,775
Turps245 wrote
on 3 Dec 2013 5:14 PM
Gerri, just sent you mine again. In case some are not looking here you best start a conversation with them!! Good luck. I just wrote mine on paper just have to keep up with the paper! Of course you are talking to the person who care fully saved all the AD cards from last year and now can't find them! LOL

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 404
Points 6,160
NealeyPea wrote
on 3 Dec 2013 6:25 PM

Bernie ~ Your bears are so well done!  I vote for Planet X - the blue one!  Maybe we can enjoy some more of your beautiful blue scenery!Yes

Comments and critiques are welcome.

Nealey

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 404
Points 6,160
NealeyPea wrote
on 3 Dec 2013 6:35 PM

Geri ~ I just sent you my address.  If you don't get it, just holler!

I took a pic of my new "art space" upstairs.  Sharing......

Nealey

• | Post Points: 50
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 1,420
Points 23,115
C. Brown wrote
on 3 Dec 2013 7:08 PM

Fred..I love the newest with the planets!  I like the blue one the best. The one with the dark rings looks a little dangerous. lol

Nealey.. Your art space looks great! So much light to work in.

And just a little note to everyone. Tonight  I actually cooked real food on my real stove using real pots and pans! I now have spaghetti sauce all over the place and strings of spaghetti stuck on the sides of the pot and all piled in my kitchen sink just like normal people. Feels cool to cook my own food from scratch and tastes pretty good too. My dog Stella even likes the idea :) Not sure who is going to clean the mess up but maybe Stella will tidy it all back up while I'm at work tomorrow  ;)

Catherine Brown

C&C's are welcome.

(No digital alterations please)

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,905
Points 46,650
on 3 Dec 2013 8:35 PM

Nealey, what a nice art area.  I'm impressed with how neat it is.  I have that Ott light, too, and love it.  It gives nice, natural light.

Sam/Sammy     C & C Welcome

Visit my blog at www.artbysamh.blogspot.com

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 4,004
Points 45,750
on 3 Dec 2013 9:03 PM

Nealey, what a neat (in every sense of the word) art space! It's just great!

Alex

Comments and critiques are welcomed and appreciated.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,718
Points 44,775
Turps245 wrote
on 3 Dec 2013 9:12 PM
Nealey, how do you keep it so neat and clean in a small space! I just spread all over my table and get filthy and then push it all back in the cupboards after!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,391
Points 44,370
Charlie Gunn wrote
on 4 Dec 2013 4:29 PM

I must say that the November works are just GREAT, GREAT, GREAT!!!

Charlie Gunn

C&C welcomed

http://picasaweb.google.com/cagunn0/MYARTWORK

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 404
Points 6,160
NealeyPea wrote
on 4 Dec 2013 6:00 PM

FRED HAHAHAHA, I called you Bernie!  Sorry for the slip-up.Wink

Nealey

Page 204 of 218 (3267 items) « First ...  < Previous  202 203 204 205 206  Next >  ... Last » | RSS