This post has 1 Reply | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 20
FriendBeth wrote
on 13 Jul 2012 8:23 PM

I just got a " printing pin" which is a fancy rolling pin for mono printing. Just wondering if there are others experienced with this hand printing method. I am working with water based crayons and transferring to damp paper. Thinking about using chine colle. Ideas.

  • | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 15
Points 130
Astrid Green wrote
on 13 Sep 2012 11:32 AM

Printmaking is an art form in which ink or other materials are transferred from a matrix to a material like paper, fabric, wood or stone. A wide variety of techniques can be used in printmaking.

Thanks in advance,

  • | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS