Drawing’s "Shades of Gray" Art Competition

This post has 31 Replies | 20 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 35
kriskehr wrote
on 24 Oct 2012 6:24 PM

I'm not finding my piece in the upload section and I'm wondering if I didn't include enough info or did something wrong with the submission I'm not aware of....are there others who have submitted but aren't displayed?

• | Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Posts 5
Points 40
lambbinature wrote
on 5 Nov 2012 8:21 AM

Greetings Brian, 

I have entered this wonderful competition, Shades of Gray, and  I just wonder when the Art entries can be viewed?  Will all the art be on display?  If so when and where can we view it.  And finely when will the winners be announced...  

I am presuming your main offices are in NY and in light of all the disruption in NY I wonder if you are terribly overwhelmed up there.  If so I wish you all the best of luck and to be able to stay warm, be fed, and once again have light. 

Sincerely,

Patricia J Banks

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 8
Points 120
on 20 Nov 2012 3:54 PM

How do I read answer to Bryan's question/\?

Not Ranked
Posts 5
Points 40
lambbinature wrote
on 20 Nov 2012 4:57 PM

Hello,  I am wondering when these questions are going to be answered, or if i am looking in the wrong place for the answers.

Sincerely

Patricia J Banks

• Filed under:
  • | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 8
Points 70
inkartist1 wrote
on 20 Nov 2012 5:16 PM

If you go to the top of this page and click on Events and News, click on Art Competitions, click on Drawing Shades of Gray and at the top of the page there is a message that says the entries are being judged now and winners will be notified the first week of December.

Not Ranked
Posts 5
Points 40
lambbinature wrote
on 20 Nov 2012 5:35 PM

OHh    thank you very much Sir.  I appreciate your response.

• Filed under:
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5
on 26 Nov 2012 11:14 AM

I have a question about the shades of gray competition. I submitted my work a while ago, payed my fee, and did all the things required. I received a confirmation email and then nothing. I have yet to see results be posted for the competition and my work is not up on the site with other people work. I know the deadline was extended some time back but I'm starting to wonder what's going on with the competition. I'm also concerned that my work was not received properly and that's why it is not on the website.

I just want to know where I can check to see what's going on with the competition.

Best,

Alexander Landerman.

Not Ranked
Posts 8
Points 120
on 30 Nov 2012 7:02 PM

Hi Brian...waiting to hear about the winners of the Shades of Grey competition is worse then waiting for ChristmaslSmile  At least you can sneak a peek at presents under the tree at Christmas...    Tomorrow is Dec. 1   Are we close to hearing? 

Not Ranked
Posts 8
Points 120
on 30 Nov 2012 7:02 PM

Hi Brian...waiting to hear about the winners of the Shades of Grey competition is worse then waiting for ChristmaslSmile  At least you can sneak a peek at presents under the tree at Christmas...    Tomorrow is Dec. 1   Are we close to hearing? 

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5
Olivia Chen wrote
on 13 Dec 2012 4:08 PM

Any news on the result?  it's the 2nd week of December...Smile

Thank you...

Olivia

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 571
Points 4,830
on 14 Dec 2012 9:33 AM

Does anyone ever answer all these people?

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 20
on 18 Jan 2013 12:26 PM

Didn't get to hear anything about the results, please update about the results and if possible do share the pictures too!!

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 571
Points 4,830
on 18 Jan 2013 1:20 PM

Mark—

I just visited the link you have at the base of your posting. 
I hope you have obtained the reproduction rights on all of that Star Wars art.

Paul

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 10
medbh wrote
on 2 Dec 2013 6:44 AM

Hi, the same thing has happened to me, I paid the entry fee, got a receipt for payment and submitted my drawing but since then I have heard nothing. Two e mails to Artist Daily customer service have gone unanswered. It says on the web site that the winners were to be announced on or before 30 November, but nothing has been posted. And uhen I find this thread....Its all a bit shabby. 

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 10
medbh wrote
on 2 Dec 2013 6:45 AM

Hi, the same thing has happened to me, I paid the entry fee, got a receipt for payment and submitted my drawing but since then I have heard nothing. Two e mails to Artist Daily customer service have gone unanswered. It says on the web site that the winners were to be announced on or before 30 November, but nothing has been posted. And uhen I find this thread....Its all a bit shabby. 

Page 2 of 3 (32 items) < Previous  1 2 3  Next > | RSS