New artist no formal training

This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 30
maxichi39 wrote
on 29 Jan 2012 11:09 AM

This art thing is new to me I would really like to see how others view my work. I am 39 in a wheel chair with Cerebral Palsey. I found my life kind of at a stand still. A while back I was given a easil it sat in the closet for about five years! I finally got board enough to figure out how to put it together.

I went to work teaching my self what to do but I would like some feedback I am inclueding three peices and would really like to know what I could improve on.

Thank you

Marie Christian

Not Ranked
Posts 8
Points 90
on 29 Jan 2012 5:27 PM

Hi Maxichi39! I think that its really great that you are pursuing your interests even though you've found your life changing. What motivation and drive. Your an inspiration. In light of your request, could you post some of your works so that we can give you the tips you asked for? 

-TPG

http://www.thumbprintgallerysd.com

• | Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 30
maxichi39 wrote
on 29 Jan 2012 5:51 PM

Thank you for the reply I didn't expect any response on a Sunday. I am trying to figure out how to down load to this site whats the secret? I thought I did it earier but I guess it didn't work.

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 30
maxichi39 wrote
on 29 Jan 2012 7:59 PM

I guess my pictures are too big I don't know how to shrink them.

Let me play alittle and maybe I can figure it out. I did figure out how to down load to the gallery but I don't know where it was put in the gallery. LOL I used to like computers!

thank you

Marie Christian

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS