ANNOUNCEMENT - NEW VOLUNTEER HOSTING SCHEDULE

This post has 24 Replies | 4 Followers
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 1,578
Points 25,350
Berkenstock wrote
on 10 Dec 2012 4:59 PM

I don't understand about cut & paste.  Cut & paste what?

If there is any month or months that are open I would be glad to host.

How does Moses make tea??  Hebrews it.

Geri

C and C always welcomed

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,961
Points 49,735
Turps245 wrote
on 10 Dec 2012 7:05 PM
Gerri you just copy the first part of the last challenge and paste it onto a fresh page on your computer. Then delete the last pictures and add your own and change then date of the challenge then post. I had a few problems at first but it works. I may have missed a step but Sammy can help.

Jen C & C's always welcome

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,906
Points 46,700
on 10 Dec 2012 7:15 PM

Jen and Geri, all you have to do is highlight the instruction portion of the previous Challenge, copy it and paste it on the beginning of your Challenge page.  You may have to make some changes to suit your needs.

You don't have to wait for me to sign up before you do.  I can manage with any month.  We will need to start a new sign up thread for 2013 and also a new Chatter thread. 

Sam/Sammy     C & C Welcome

Visit my blog at www.artbysamh.blogspot.com

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 1,578
Points 25,350
Berkenstock wrote
on 10 Dec 2012 7:21 PM

I know thats what I did last time.

Geri

C and C always welcomed

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 1,455
Points 29,250
wetpaperfan wrote
on 30 Dec 2012 6:36 PM

Hello Holly:   I would also like to sign up for November 2013 as well if that is ok...  please let me know.

MARSHA

Pastel Teachers' hands are usually chalk-full. (by Marsha Ross)

C & C Always Welcome

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,906
Points 46,700
on 30 Dec 2012 7:11 PM

Everybody, I have sent a private Conversation to Holly several times regarding getting a schedule for 2013 posted with no response.  As far as I know, Geri will be posting a new Challenge Tuesday.  If we don't hear from Holly, we'll have to start a new sign-up list.  This time, how about doing it like last year and let everybody post their preferences in the thread. The first who asks for a given month, gets it.

We also need to start a new Chatter thread for 2013.  I don't mind starting both of those threads but am trying to give Holly as much time as possible.  I'm concerned about her and would be relieved to hear from her.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 1,578
Points 25,350
Berkenstock wrote
on 30 Dec 2012 7:32 PM

Yes I will be posting the first 2013 challenge tomorrow.  It may be late tomorrow but it will be done.  You all have a HAPPY NEW YEAR and behave yourselves.  I would like to see you all back next year.

Geri

C and C always welcomed

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,961
Points 49,735
Turps245 wrote
on 30 Dec 2012 8:52 PM
I have put down for Feb and April but can do March if somebody wants to do aValantine theme. Later in the year I get busy traveling. Did anyone try Holly on Facebook. She seems to respond to that. I am back home now so will respond to all the many posts later.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,906
Points 46,700
on 30 Dec 2012 9:26 PM

Jen, let's wait to get the new sign-up list posted before we make requests.  I have noted that you'd like to do February.  I think Marsha would like to do a spring month and that could be April or May.  But we will get confused is we try to assign months now. 

Can you try to contact Holly via Facebook?

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,961
Points 49,735
Turps245 wrote
on 30 Dec 2012 10:29 PM
Okay sorry. I just sent a message to Holly via FB. Not sure if it got through as we are not friend's, anyway I tried. She seems to have posted recently but is not really chatty.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous  1 2 | RSS