How to change your address for Artist Daily and your free email subscriptions

This post has 6 Replies | 3 Followers rated by 1 users
Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 20
judee wrote
on 28 Jun 2010 10:08 AM

Updated July 2011

If you would like to update your email address you may log in at our member website(s) noted below. 

Once you are logged in, click on the “Edit Profile” button next to your user name at the top of the screen. Then under Edit Profile there are three tabs, the middle one is Site Options. Scroll half way down the page to Email Configurations.  Under “Private Email” make the update to your email address. Be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the “Save” button.

You only need to update your email on one site (any of our community sites; http://www.interweave.com/Communities/ ) and all currently subscribed community email newsletters will be automatically updated. 

If you want to update which email newsletters you receive, choose: Email Newsletter Preferences (on the same page as above) and click on the link for Email Preference Center.  Once you are on the preference center, each free email newsletter has a subscribe/unsubscribe button.  Click on the button to toggle your subscription off or on.   The change is immediate, but may take up to 2 business days to show up in your email inbox. 

Light green-Subscribe = Unsubscribed 

Dark Green-√ Subscribed=Subscribed  

This update does not change your Interweave Store or North Light Store account log in. You will need to update the Interweave Store account separately at www.interweavestore.com  or http://www.northlightshop.com .

If you want to update the email address that everyone "sees" on your profile, use the first tab "Profile Options" and change the Public address.

If you have further questions, contact our Customer Service Team:

http://www.interweavestore.com/contacts

Reviewed/updated 9-5-2013

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 8
Points 65
on 18 May 2012 9:03 AM

I became totally fed up!

I subscribed to American Artist and received perhaps 3 or 4 magazines.  I then changed addresses and emailed American Artist to inform them.  I received no reply.  I have sent perhaps 4 or 5 emails, and never once received a response or indeed any more magazines.  I explained that due to the nature of my work my previous address would not be able to receive any mail should the magazines continue to be sent to that old address. Bizarrely "Renewal Certifcates" were received at my new address, just not any magazines!  In desperation I even asked an American Forces colleague to mail the Renewal certificate back to American Artist with an explanatory note - still no response.

This is definitely NOT a problem with the mail in the country where I reside as I subscribe to a number of other magazines, including the excellent Drawing magazine,  and have never missed a single issue.

I paid for one year and received (I would have to check, but at most) 5 magazines....and frustratingly numerous reminders to renew - correctly addressed.

It has totally put me off subscribing to any of these magazines and I wondered if anyone else has suffered similar? 

Very best wishes to everyone,

Mark

Taiwan ROC

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 226
Points 4,040
Jay Babina wrote
on 19 May 2012 5:37 AM

Sometimes an actual phone  call works best. 

Good luck

Not Ranked
Posts 8
Points 65
on 21 May 2012 10:11 AM

Thanks Jay.  I was in Afghanistan at the time and it was therefore a tad difficult to telephone!  What was frustrating was that they managed to change the address to send me "Subs ending" reminders, but totally ignored my pleas to ensure the magazine was being sent to the right address.  I know that it was still being sent to the old address because I was emailed by a friend at that address to tell me, but it would have cost me more to have them forward it to me than the magazine was worth, and in any case, why wasn't the magazine paying attention to my change of address details.  I still have not received any response and it has, very, very unfortunately, put me off subscribing again.  I paid for 12 magazines (at overseas subs rates) and expected to receive 12 magazines. 

Mark

Taiwan ROC

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 8
Points 65
on 25 May 2012 12:53 AM

Well how bizarre....suddenly I have received my first copy of American Artist correctly re-addressed.  It's the June 2012 issue.

Mark

Taiwan ROC

Not Ranked
Posts 24
Points 250
naefrond1982 wrote
on 4 Mar 2013 2:46 PM

I did EXACTLY what judee said, but I am not getting the Artist Daily newsletters anymore. I subscribed to all of them, but I received nothing so far Crying

Not Ranked
Posts 5
Points 35
Danielle wrote
on 20 Mar 2013 6:08 PM

Guest1982

Feel free to send me the email address you'd like to use for Artist Daily and I'll make sure you start receiving it. Thanks for being a valued reader!

Danielle Werbick
danielle.werbick@fwmedia.com

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS