Can't see one of my artworks in the member gallery

This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 9
Points 445
on 16 Feb 2010 12:37 PM

I have uploaded four artworks, but now I can see only three of them. It looks like "Cornflower" has disappeared. What do I do with it?

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 4,423
Points 50,585
Trusted Users
on 16 Feb 2010 7:30 PM

Maria, the current policy for submitting paintings is shown at the top of the Member Gallery page.

Members of the Artist Daily community can upload images of their work here. Please do not violate copyright laws and upload pictures that are not yours!  Artist Daily staff and member artists would appreciate your limiting the number of uploads each day to 3 apiece, to allow everyone's work the opportunity to be seen and enjoyed.  Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

You are not the only one who has missed the request for only three uploads each day.  Please submit "Cornflower" again. 

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 9
Points 445
on 16 Feb 2010 8:59 PM

Oh, I was so inattentive 

I'm very sorry about that

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 894
Points 1,468,085
Karyn wrote
on 17 Feb 2010 6:51 AM

Thanks for asking Maria, this might clear up the "missing images" for others, too.  Smile

We put the policy in place a while back because we had some members who were posting loads of images that pushed everyone else's work off the front page.  This way, everyone can have a chance to have their work seen.

Thanks for stepping in and answering, Sharon.  

Karyn Meyer-Berthel

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS