DEMONSTRATION: Shanna Kunz's "Meditation"

17 Aug 2007

0707kunzdemo1_600x424_2View a demonstration of how Shanna Kunz uses an elegant combination of traditional tonalism and contemporary design in Meditation (2:53).

Filed under:

Comments

Dr.H.Goldenberg wrote
on 20 Jul 2007 9:13 AM
Everymonth I try to activate the video and it doesnt seem to work.Give me the secret.I would like to learn. Thank you Dr.H.Goldenberg Subscriber 30 years
Patrish Kuebler wrote
on 21 Jul 2007 2:46 PM
I want the secret too! This time sound, but no video. Great idea, wish I could partake!!
D. K. Kenyon wrote
on 25 Jul 2007 1:50 PM
Enjoyed very much. You do need to wait over 2 minutes for the film to be seen.
Darlene Dittoe wrote
on 31 Jul 2007 9:15 AM
I also have tried everything to activate the video with no luck. Great idea, I want to be able to appreciate it. Any suggestions? D. Dittoe
Catherine Martinez wrote
on 25 Oct 2007 9:21 AM
I once received help in the form of a recommendation to upgrade my player, but after the one viewing, it no longer worked for your other videos. If you are going to have these wonderful videos it would be great if you would also post a general statement of requirements for viewing. I can't get in. Thanks for any help you can provide. Catherine Martinez
S. Matteson wrote
on 25 Oct 2007 4:33 PM
Why is the title on the home page "Looking at Drawings: Study for Mirror (I Against I) by Dan Thompson" but when I click on the link I come here? I wanted to see Dan's article. Nice demo, bad link. S. Matteson
M Doyle wrote
on 26 Oct 2007 12:42 AM
I have enjoyed seeing this video. The only problem was it never did download.
Dave wrote
on 26 Oct 2007 6:23 AM
link to drawing the mirror took me to the wc video
Jan Clark wrote
on 26 Oct 2007 1:09 PM
I wonder if the kind of internet connection is impacting being able to see the videos. I have high speed cable and always watch them without problem. Keep them comming. Thanks
mj laundis wrote
on 1 Nov 2007 11:12 AM
All I saw was 5 or 6 snapshots of a brush-in-hand over a painting in progress. Is this really a "demonstration"?
Jacki Budde wrote
on 2 Nov 2007 4:18 PM
I thoroughly enjoyed the video and did not have to wait long for it to begin.
D. DeVault Hensley wrote
on 4 Nov 2007 5:39 PM
As a self-taught artist, I am learning so much from these videos. How generous the featured artists are to share their time and talent with others. I look forward to each and every one.
Marcel Hebert wrote
on 28 Mar 2008 5:36 PM
If you double click the video it may show video, I had sound but no video, after double clicking it gave me video.